Friday 3 August 2007

Awarded!

fuyohhh!!got an award from Miss.Jaecy!! Many online friends I got to know from her blog!A great thaks to her!!!*wipes tears* I would like to thank my parents, family, friends, and especially my very very few readers!!Sorry if I type something wrong or offend anyone in my blog and thank you again!!*applause applause!!*

******************************************

You’re eligible for this award is due to your natural ability to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection. You effortlessly weave your way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way.

You don’t limit your visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. You are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship.


Can I exchange it with cash?
It’s not exchangeable with cash and no trophy either! Congrats! you truly deserve it! And thanks to my dear friends! So wait no more, now it’s your turn to award 5 other bloggers with the Power of Schmooze Award! Let’s rock the blogosphere!!!

Now I have to pass this award to 5 chosen ones!!

1) Milkypigpig - alot funny posts, free sandwich in uni, calculus notes too!
2) Simonso - when u giving me a HTC???!!!
3) Sean C - stop growing taller or i'll cut your leg!!
4) Darren - More MJ? don't be weird like him!
5) Hong Yee - When want fight Ping Pong??!!!

There are many other great bloggers out there, i'm sure you'll get it from this people!
Thank you thank you!!



No comments: