Tuesday 4 December 2007

my 3rd wife.

As you all know, I am married already to two lovely items, the first one is,->

!

@

#

$

%

^

&

*

(

)

My PS2!

My second wife is ->

My lappie!

And I'm very sure my third new wife will get along just fine with them, because they have something in common, they are all electronics.

Third wife ->


Something that replaces DSL Modem, Laptop, PS2, MP4 player, Handphone, Camera, Organizer.

Can guess?

.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.




My new PDA Hp, Dopod 838pro/HTC Hermes (its not an iPhone, Nicholas).

The price, let's just keep it a secret, the hint is that it uses 2 months of my salary :-( Fortunately the dude that sells it to me gave me Rm600 discount, so I don't really feel the pain~

It runs on Windows Mobile 5, I'll upgrade to 6 soon. The main purpose I get it is for its Microsoft Office Mobile, I can do my Word/Excel anywhere, in the car, toilet, restaurant.

Since I'm a DiGi user, I can't utilize the 3G and HSDPA network, but the recent news of merging with TimeDotCom, the dream of using 3G is coming soon!


With a full QWERTY keyboard, that makes typing documents easy, I ain't need to buy external PDA keyboard.

It is bundles together with 2Gb MicroSD, Bluetooth headset. It also has a 2 Megapixels camera lens at the back. The previous post, its pics and videos are taken with this baby.

More elaboration on next post, and wipe the drool of your mouth!

No comments: