Friday 20 July 2007

Flu for dummies.

These days the weather here really sucks. Yesterday at 4pm the sun was super bright suddenly it rained(Hujan Panas). With this kind of shitty sucky stupid weather, easy for people to fall sick.
This 2 months i enjoyed suffered flu thrice! And last year, got 3 flu in 3 weeks.
Anyone can tell me who can beat that record?
The defination of flu from the "expert".(No actual images of mucus taken, no worries!)



Stage 1: Feeling weird.

You don't feel well, abit moody. Often feel very tension in class. One of your nostril will be alil' wet, use tissue occasionally.

Stage 2: Tap water!

Your nose suddenly burst with water, mucus leaking like tap water(transparent color with a twist of green). Usually happen after your bath. Lau beh shui ahh! This time you need to sumbat your nose with tissue adi.


Stage 3:Glue

Now when you blow out all the green green sticky sticky stuff come out (Don't continues reading if you are going to eat dinner). Then one of your nostril sure stuck wan!

Imagine the cars as mucus..

Recommended to breath with your mouth. Often people snore loudly at this stage when they sleep!

Mucus in the nose(only for illustration purposes)

Stage 4: Clearing of nose tunnel!

empty and hollow

After approximately 4 days, your nose will feel clearer. Majority will get sore throat and cough as the side effects on flu. Myth about eating Vitamin C can cure your flu faster is hoax! Don't believe it. For me, the best solution is eat plenty of GARLIC. It seriously works!
If got any suggestions on facts that are missing from the explanation above, please inform me!

5 comments:

jaecywong* said...

eat a lot of garlic can cure arh? i dunno leh!! but i'm so like lar... i have flu problems also.. maybe once a month will get twice like.. as in every month ok? can get very serious.. can even last up to a week .. :(

btw, eating vitamin c every day prevent flu from occurring but it does not help if u already have the flu.. i think XD

Unknown said...

New email ID: preeti55243@gmail.com
Password: Comment@123

Very nice article! I'm Preeti, I write for educational blogs. I make a collection of wonderful educational blogs from where I could take inspiration for writing. This article really inspires me though it is a little different from my domain but nonetheless it is a good writing. I sometime write for a education site blogs
www.clearexam.ac.in Let me know your thoughts if I could contribute to your blog too.

Unknown said...

Name: Nitin Garg (Career guide)
Email: nitic383@gmail.com
Password: Comment@123
Comment: "This is a wonderful article. I can see that you have done a lot of research and your subject knowledge is good and impressive.
This is Nitin, I also like to write for an education blog www.cleariitmedical.com - This is an online blog for students who want to prepare for India's most difficult entrance exams - IIT JEE and NEET This is a free blog and provide free study material, quiz and notes to those who can't afford to pay hefty fees of coaching institutes. I write free of cost for the good cause. I know you must be busy with your work but if you could take out some time from your busy schedule and have a look at it. I saw a good collection of articles. If you only write a few words about this blog then it can help a lot of students out there. Thanks!"


Unknown said...

Name: Megha (BMS student)
Email: bms.clearexam@gmail.com
Password: Comment@123
Comment: Wow! Such an articulate post it is! I am a fan of your writing. Being a new writer, it's always good to see inspiring posts like this. I am a management graduate and write for 12th pass students for various career options. I write for a good blog: www.clearlawentrance.com I want to write about a lot of things out there, please guide me on how I can become a good blogger.

Unknown said...

Name: Smriti walia (Law Student)
Email: smkriti28@gmail.com
Password: Comment@123
Comment: Hey, it's Smriti. Your article is a good one. I must say not everybody knows how to write blogs and make them look professional. Being a law student I always look for data points like charts, analysis in articles. Yours seems to give justice to the topic. My personal style includes a lot of graphs, numbers and informative videos. I write on
www.successmantra.com for law related exams.