Sunday 22 July 2007

5 phones,5 days!

2 weeks ago i had an experiment, from monday-friday i use different phones everyday!

Monday-

My Mitsubishi M330

Tuesday-

Mom's Nokia 3230

Wednesday-

Chon Sern Samsung X194i(i think...)

Thurs-

Nokia 3120(Which I'm using now, i retire the M330 adi)

Friday-

Sis's Nokia 5200

Majority is Nokia hp. All different sms input method...took me awhile to get used to it!my friend's were saying I'm a rich kid because everyday different phone!haha!But the phone take got the most attention is the Nokia 5200. When I slide it up to sms, alot of eyes looking at me!
Now im aiming for my Dopod C500. Hope next year have the cash to buy it!
What's your handphone brand?

2 comments:

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

yoz! the nokia 5200 also caught my attention too!!! is it an outdated version?? I must get myself one too!! =)

jaecywong* said...

hey hey~ rich boy huh!! so many hp~ go get the iphone le!!!!!!