Thursday 12 July 2007

07/07/07~!triple Se7en.

So super significant date right?once in 1000 years!the next time, i'm a MOYANG/ANCESTOR adi! a good day to launch James Bong movie 007!
So my family and I went to Melaka AGAIN on that day. I go Melaka 3 times in 2 months. Dunno why so often..hmm..
Anyway, the main reason is that my dad's secondary school, Malacca High School/ Meliora Hic Sequamur (MHS) having a celebration.

The school badge

My dad is born on XX/XX/1957, so he and his class mates all 50 this year. Its a significant year!

The banner.
It's cool to see all classmates come together after 35 years afther high school.i want to do the same in the future. From what i can see, all are balding/white hair/wrinkling! My dad's friend says that all look different adi, must see the name tag which is on everybody's tshirt.


The event was at Aldy Hotel Melaka. It's damm good i tell you!The best 3 star hotel in Melaka!
Trophy. dun pray pray!

Got wireless at the cafe and free breakfast some more!
Bedroom!
jacuzzi at the rooftop!

I'll post part 2 of the trip next time!too long adi this post!

No comments: