Saturday 8 September 2007

More about me-tagged.

Tagged by the BR addict, Yu Jin. It's a very long tagged indeed..so..enjoy yourself.

PART 1: State the rules.
Bold the statements that are true to you.

Italise the statements that you WISH are true. Leave the Fibs alone.

Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.

PART 2: The tag.

I miss somebody right now.{Family members and relatives count?}

I dont watch TV these days.{Busy with finals...then where I have the time to do this??!!}

I wear glasses or contact lenses.{20-20 eyesights!!}

I love to play video games.{PS2, Cyber cafe anyone?}

I've tried marijuana.

I have been in a threesome.

I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.

I believe honesty is usually the best policy.{Thou shalt not lie....}

I curse.{Is stupid,idiot,dammit a form of cursing to?}

I have changed mentally over the last year.{Fix minded for now}

I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.{I know people won't rape me}

I'm totally smart.{No comments...self praise is no praise!}

I've broken someone's bones. {Make love, not war}

I'm paranoid sometimes.

I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.{Au naturale}

I need money right now. {Education needs money!!}

I love sushi.{Taste better if someone cheng me eat it}

I talk really,really fast.{My public speaking lecturer told me this}

I have long hair.{Look gay in long hair, so i cut it}

I have lost money in Las Vegas. {Genting got lah, but not Las Vegas}

I have at least one sibling.

I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.

I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.{Don't bother on who's calling me}

I like the way I look.{Never wish i was someone else,maybe got lah when I was young-superman, power rangers etc}

I am usually pessimistic.

I have a lot of mood swings.{A calm mind comes from a calm heart}

I have a hidden talent.{A talent of not having any talents!!HAHAHA!}

I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar i have.{Must see who I am with, but mostly yea}

I have a lot of friends.{I guess so}

I am currently single.{See statemant ONE}

I have pecked someone of the same sex.{My grandad and dad, what you thinking?}

I enjoy talking on the phone.{Can laugh, scold kau kau on the phone mah}

I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.

I love to shop.

Enjoy window shopping.{Especially at gadgets stores- Sony Center, Harvey Norman etc}

I would rather shop than eat.{SO NOT true}

I don't hate anyone.{Make love, not war AGAIN}

I'm a pretty good dancer.

I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.{My mom's not bad at all!!She even play PS2 with me!!}

I have a cell phone.{Communication is vital!!}

I believe in God.

I watch MTV on a daily basis.

I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.

I've rejected someone before.

I want to have children in the future.{More the merrier!!Just joking!!}

I have changed a diaper before.

I've called the cops on a friend before.{Ultimate prank!!}

I'm not allergic to anything.{Salted fish i think..}

I have a lot to learn. {Life is about learning}

I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.

I am shy around the opposite sex.{when just know each other, of cause. after awhile no more!!}

I have tried alcohol before.{Mabuk !@#$%^&*()}

I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.

I own the "South Park" movie.

I would die for my best friends.{See the situation}

I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.{CHEESE!!!}

I have used my sexuality to advance my career.{Like i'm sexy at the first place}

I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.{no comments...}

Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.

I watch Spongebob Squarepants and i like it.{Who live in the pineapple under the sea?}

I am happy at this moment! {Freaking exams...}

I'm obsessed with guys.{I'M a GUY and not GAY}

I study for tests most of the time.{Last minute study counts??}

I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.

I am comfortable with who I am right now.{Single...}

I have more than just my ears pierced.

I walk barefoot wherever i can.{i aint Tarzan}

I have jumped off a bridge.

I love sea turtles.{If they don't bite}

I spend ridiculous money on makeup.

Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.

I'm proficient in a musical instrument.{music illiterate}

I worked at McDonald's restaurant.{When i was Form 4}

I hate office jobs.

I love sci-fi movies.

I think water rules.{Tak faham}

I went college out of state.

I like sausages.

I love kisses. {Hershey kisses right?love it}

I fall for the worst people.

I adore bright colours.{Although it make me a lil fatter}

I can't live without black eyeliner.

I don't know why the hell i just did this stupid thing.

I usually like covers better than originals.

I can pick up things with my toes.

I can't whistle.

I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.

I have ridden/owned a horse.

I still have every journal I've written in.{Is blog counted?}

I can't stick to a diet.{Live to eat NOT eat to live}

I talk in my sleep. {Im too talkative}

I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.

Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.{nehh..PS2 better}

I have jazz in my blood.

I wear a toe ring.

I can't stand at LEAST one person that i work with.

I am a caffeine junkie.

I cosplay or know what cosplaying is. {yeah..}

I have been to over 15 conventions.{yeah. and paid so much for it}

I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.{Stamps, stickers, plastic bags!!}

I'm an artist.

I only clean my room when necessary.{Every weekend}

I like a person of the same sex.{I AM not GAY!!}

I love being happy.{Laughter the BEST medicine}

I am an adrenaline junkie.{Love the adrenaline rush!!gan jeong!!!}

PART 3: Tag people to do the same.
anyone who wishes to do, but don't do ALL lah..damm long you know...
happy weekend!!!


No comments: