Monday 10 September 2007

Double Tagged!

Tagged by Mr.PhD Kevin:-

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
2. Mistyeiz
3. wuching
4. Bobby
5. ahbong
6. Miss Personality
7. she saw someone making love:)
8. jeemee
9. kastum
10. narrowband
11. Kev-walkabout
12. JuN jUn XVII

Select 4 people to tag
Milky, Yu Jin, Darren, Ying Yi

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 9 that time, i don't realize the importance of studies and games and money and toys+Barney is cool and it shows your level within your friends.

What was I doing 1 year ago?
Doing my finals, like now.

Five snacks you enjoy
Chocs(All types!!), Twisties Cheese, Mister Potato Original, Ice Cream, French Fries. No healthy snack here!

Five songs that you know all the lyrics.
Negarakuku Negaraku, Faint, Numb....thats bout it..

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
Go and see my post on a million bucks!

Five bad habits
Study soft BUT play harder, loves to purposely irritated my mom!!hehe!thats all, i'm a GOOD boy you know!

Five things you like doing
Eat, Sleep, PS2, online, lepak!!

Five things you would never wear again
My really really small tshirt(s), my primary and secondary school clothes, cant think of any...

Five favourite toys
PS2, laptop, Lego set, Gem, Ball!!

1 comment:

Darren10 said...

Hey thank you very much!!! But I really have no idea what should I do next??