Tuesday 16 October 2007

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Getting roasted with my new work, no pics taken in the office, soon yah!No computer given yet, so cannot online. All 3 days of Hari Raya go and de-stress non-stop only to end up on a sad note at the last day of holidays.
Something I really really want to get just went out of stock!!dammit!!brought the cash etc just to find out it went out of stock!shit!
Then ask other suppliers, they said the same....So what now?Wait for other models?Nehh,back to PS2 to distract me from this.
Happy Hari Raya to all, no pics these time~!

1 comment:

DIMMY said...

hallo
Nice to meet u
plis call me Dimmy
I Come from Indonesia

Actually I look for in Goole about HP dopod but i saw may photo there.

so Nice, Very nice family. It's make me home seek.

oh ya would you like if iknow more about HP dopod and about you
thxb4

See u