Saturday 18 April 2009

Disney on Ice(DOI) - Princess Wishes

Just came home after my last day of my most hectic semester ever, after class we went to Genting to watch Mall Cop and to have a drink at Kopitiam and went to murni SS2 after that and came home, out from 6.20am -> 12pm!! and the previous night with 4 hours sleep? tonight I'll sleep real good!

********************

Disney on Ice is an annual event in Malaysia with different theme every year, and this year it was Princess Wishes, featuring the 7 princesses of Disney which are Ariel, Snow White, Jasmine, Cinderella, Belle, Aurora and Mulan =)

*all pics taken by my sis using my SLR, she went for it as well*


And Rachel took me there with many switches of KTM and LRT to Stadium Putra. She paid fully for the tickets, and I'm really thankful for that and it was really a great surprise!

After breakfast, we went to Subang KTM station and head to Sentral, actually at that moment I didn't know we were going to DOI, thought just lepak trip around KL!


So were changing train 3 times and I was still wondering as she bought the train tickets as well, the destination I don't know!! and then I saw the train route we were going, and Stadium Putra was one of them and AH-HA, we are going DOI!


Upon reaching the stadium happily, we saw a large crown in front of us, mostly families with kids. After eating icecream, we enter the stadium with the tickets, buy some popcorn and get to our seats!

Before the show starts.

It first started with Aladdin and Jasmine and of course Mickey and Minnie did the intro with the help of Tinkerbell!


Then it was Snow White and the SEVEN Dwarves.

Hey hoo hey hoo!!!

It was very nice song and presentation and they skate sooo fast, soo smooth, soo good! it was really really excellent, worth the payment XDXD

Beauty and the beast!! Candles and fork and spoons =S

Songs are from the movies and are very familiar to those who watch Disney Channel often (like me XD) haha!! the kids around us were excited, and some can be seen dancing/jumping around their seats.

Little mermaid, this were the sailors. Their stunt was incredible!! I can't describe it!

And a group of lucky selected kids from the VVIP corner have the change to sit in a boat, and go around the ice ring with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy and others!

Notice Sebastian, Ariel and...what the yellow blue fish again.... lucky kids in the boat!

Did I mention Goofy? He crashed into the party as well, but he was definately funny with his famous "Yikes!", "Gosh!".

The fire from the Dragon from Sleeping Beauty.

They were fire on ice, what a magic! everyone was in awe and clap hands!!
After 3 ( or is it 4 princesses....) there was a 20 minit break, that time we whack the popcorn and take a good look around...

WOAH!!!

The more expensive the tickets, the more crowded is the section! Who said there is some economic crisis in Malaysia..everyone here seems to be doing well enough...
After the 7 princesses present, then there was the final ball dance.

Just like a formal ball.

As they dance gracefully, then suddenly Tinkerbell appeared in a golden ball pull by an electronic car!


All of the happy couples dance around it, and some fance nice fireworks which my sis fail to capture =( and it was the end of the presentation. 2 hours have come and gone soooo fast! I guess it was real good, and time pass when you are having a great time watching a good show!

After that we head home with the train hopping routine and make it in time for Youth that evening. Thanx for the great surprise Rachel, owe you one haha!
As a friend, I'll provide help anytime k (terms and conditions apply HAHA), and need transport can ask HAHA! Work well, study well and lead MIYF well! Will pray for you =)

and my finals starting next week ohh damn, back to books, stress, snacks and pimples haha! wish my coursemates and I all the best!!

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Time to invest a 70-300mm lens bro. Hahah

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ejyjobexy.wtcsites.com/katihi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://uvafuqow.1accesshost.com/utybevir.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

O.K.