Wednesday 14 May 2008

A Day When Mum's Get More Attention Then Usual!

*You know what feel's better then winning a lottery and as good as celebrating Mother's Day with family?Passing all your papers!!*

You know the day is coming when you see:-

ONE-


Osim advertisement asking viewers to buy the massage chair you see on TV.

Then my mum will say "ya hor, these days my back always pain, must get one of this chair." Means if never show this advertisement she won't realize that?haha!anyways there are cheaper alternative, such as my sister strong hands to massage!

TWO - The Star have special pull-out JUST for Mother's Day.
THREE - Florist and Chocolate Shop are often restocking.
FOUR - Western Restaurant are preparing special Mother's Day menu with such incredible price...the MORE you pay, the MORE you sayang your mum?hmm...I don't know..


Anyways, since Mother's Day fall on a Sunday, so in the morning I went church for service and then tuition in the afternoon, so dinner only can celebrate. And with the knowledge that Pyramid, 1U, Midvalley SURE full house, we go to the place sure empty wan...SUMMIT USJ!!

My family head to:-


for dinner.


My mum ordered this special hot chocolate thingy.


After stirring it!

And after that no more pics as I was too hungry and the thought of taking pics of the food NEVER cross my mind. Anyway I paid for the dinner and dessert afterwards as my sis and dad had bought my mum thermos flask already.

It was a rare occasion as my dad who is usually quiet was talking and laughing a lot!And that make me talk more and my mum and sis talk MORE MORE! I think we were the noisiest table.

After some shopping for snacks and groceries, we head home and watch TV and sleep.

The moral of the story, keep your money and spend it all one day to your mum! You should treat your mum nice no matter what day of the year is and it's better if it involves money sincerity!

Guess what's that?

All pics taken with this

1 comment:

冰冰-ping said...

cool...u went black canyon celebrated mummy's day!!!not bad rite..their coffee!!! hahaha...
and..what's the green green thingy actually?