Tuesday 20 May 2008

Cheap VS Expensive,

Now I strongly believe that more expensive product really have the impact on quality! I shall do comparison based on my....


WALL FAN!!


A view of my wall fan without all the accessories.

My mum told me that it was dirty and need some washing. So I dismantle it gently and the knob supporting this:

to the main body broke into pieces. This picture is taken after it broke down. My previous fan was Sanyo and after using it for a good 10+ years, the knob never broke yet BUT this one, which I got it for a bargain from Carrefour, broke after less then a year!


So how now? Have to rely on my aircon then to cool the room. The wall fan is still in use but it is quite...dangerous.

I'll take the current picture of the fan soon.

Moral of the story, don't get cheap made in China goods!no quality!!

No comments: